Roza: Well guys, it’s the lesson you’ve all been waiting for. Roza Akino here. Let’s get ready for the review.
Chris: Chris McVay here. Review – view again. Let’s look at all we’ve done this week and practice it, again.
Listening Challenge 1:35
Roza: OK everyone, here is the question. What does professor Peacock think about the future?
- He thinks it’s bright.
- He doesn’t care about the future.
- He thinks history is more important than the future.
Here we go.
Chris: OK, here we go. What does the woman want to do?
- She wants to start her own business.
- She wants to attend the opening ceremony.
- She wants to join the man’s company.
Roza: Why did the man start tap dancing?
- Because the tap dancers he saw were cool.
- Because it was his dream.
- Because someone recommended it.
Chris: What will the man probably do?
- He will cancel the date.
- He will get his haircut.
- He will work at hair salon.
Here we go.
Ohnishi: Hey Chris, are you far-sighted?
Chris: Absolutely, I always use my imagination and, you know, I anticipate problems or, and so on, very well.
Roza: Well, I think he means “Do you have a hard time seeing things that are close?”
Chris: Oh, you mean eyesight?
Roza and Ohnishi: Yes.
Chris: Oh, sorry.
- Listening Challenge